I’m so in love with this that I don’t know which category to list it under – beauty or sex. Perfection!!!
If your hair is quite damaged and you’re looking for heat protection, look no further. This is it. Just apply the cream (milk?) to the lengths and ends (avoiding roots!) and style as usual. It will keep your hair in fab condition, whatever the heated tools! I promise you this. And so does L’Oréal, I suppose. 🙂 For official info click here.
And remember, less is more!
WOULD I REPURCHASE? If I ever run out of this, most certainly.
Recently I’ve been experimenting with hair serums – might do a blog giveaway soon as my bathroom is getting too small quickly, so look out for the giveaway 😉
Back to hair serums – got this 2 online, both on sale at Cheapsmells.
JOICO K-pak Shine & Protect Serum (for official information click HERE)
- nice packaging, decent price
- very sweet smell (fruity? can’t really put my finger on it!)
- somewhat thick, oily consistency, therefore a bit too heavy for fine hair like mine
- hair feels soft and nourished
- not much improvement in shine, I’m afraid!
L’Oréal Professionnel Lumino Contrast serum (for official info click HERE)
- cutest girlie design!
- smart close which prevents leakage
- fresh, barely-there smell
- truly lightweight yet very nourishing
- gives noticeable shine and softness
TIP: Hair serums are best applied to wet, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends!