Currently I’m lusting after:
1.) Lancôme Teint Miracle
– the ultimate liquid foundation for covering redness! (official info HERE)
2.) Dior Addict Lip Maximizer
Actually, I should have put this under ”wish to travel so I could get this duty – free priced”. One of the best transparent glosses (for the review and official info click here).
3.) Ciaté Caviar Manicure
The most popular bubbly these days. I’m in love!
Official info here.
4.) Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne
This sounds so strange I can’t resist the temptation (I wonder what would my mentor, a psychodynamic oriented psychiatrist, have to say about this :D). Has anybody tried it? (info here)
5.) And last but not least when it comes to wishing, due to the recent preooccupation with Health Education (or should I call it Sex Education?) in the area I live in – A WORLD WITHOUT HOMOPHOBIA. Or any other discrimination, for that matter. A quote comes to mind: ,,Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?”.
What is on your wishlist?
If you’re into one-offs (including one night stands), skip this one. It’s just too good for that.
What Dior says:
Dior presents a revolutionary lip care system that boosts volume instantly and restructures in the long term, thanks to a unique blend of hyaluronic and marine-based fillers that smooth, moisturize and leave lips irresistibly plump. Apply under regular lipstick or gloss for volume and shine, or morning and night as a 15-day intensive cure. Its fresh mint-vanilla scent makes it even more addictive.
What I say:
I could sum it up in just one word: orgasmic. It’s just that good. Why? Let’s see:
- it’s Dior – do you seriously need more proof? ok…
- very shiny but not over the top (doesn’t make you look like you’ve just eaten half of McDonalds)
- visibly plumps up your lips
- cooling effect is very comfy during summer, perhaps not so much when it’s cold outside though
- such a cute packaging 🙂
- one tube lasts me at least half a year, which is not so bad for around 25 €
- it comes in a clear shade (apparently there is one more – ”Apricot”, which I haven’t come across yet)
Would I repurchase? Most definitely!